The four Dhams are Badrinath, Dwarka, Jagannath and Rameswaram. It is believed that every Hindu should visit the Char Dhams during one’s lifetime. The Char Dham as defined by Adi Shankara (686–717 CE) consists of four Hindu pilgrimage sites.
- Accommodation on Twin/ Triple Room sharing basis at the hotel mentioned.
- Breakfast & Dinner at Hotel.
- Inclusive of transport services (Ex. Delhi) by Selected Vehicle as per itinerary (If applicable)
- All point to point sight-seeing as per given program possible in time frame.
- All toll- tax, parking and driver allowances are included.
- 5% GST
- Tips at Hotel/ Driver / Bell boys etc.
- Horses/ Pony/ Palky/ Helicopter to Kedarnathji.
- Any other local transport by other than designated coaches/ car.
- Meals at Kedarnathji