Golden Triangle Tour Package in India is the best introduction to India’s rich cultural heritage of a bygone era, especially for first-time visitors on holidays in India. India’s Golden Triangle comprises Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur tours, considered the best destinations for tourists in North India. All these destinations are steeped in history and culture with numerous monuments, including forts, palaces, and many architectural wonders.
Connecting the three iconic cities in India, the Golden Triangle usually starts from Delhi, moving south to the site of the Taj Mahal in Agra, then west to Jaipur in Rajasthan. By road, the circuit is about 720 km. Each leg is about 4 to 6 hours of drive. Usually, it takes 4-5 days to complete this trip. Indian Holiday’s Golden Triangle Tour Package allows you to explore the best locations in these three cities.
- Private tour
- 3 nights accommodation (if option chosen)
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel or airport pickup and drop-off
- All sightseeing with private local guides
- Daily hotel breakfast (if with hotel option chosen)
- Bus ride between Taj Mahal parking lot and the monument
- Bottles of mineral water for car journeys
- All taxes and service charges including all applicable hotel taxes
- Tips (optional)
- Entry fees
- Lunch and dinner
Important information Know before you go
- Entry fees will cost approximately $80 per person for all monuments mentioned in the itinerary.
- Transportation will be by 4-seater sedan for groups of 1 or 2 people, by 6-seater suv for groups of 3 or 4 people, and by 10-seater minivan for groups of 5 to 10 people
- Rooms are generally provided on a twin-sharing basis, meaning there will be two people per room. In a booking of 3 people, you will be put into a 3-person room by default. If you are in a group of 3 but prefer 2 separate rooms, you will need to pay an extra charge
- Taj Mahal remain closed on every Friday. Lotus Temple and Red Fort in Delhi remain closed on Every Monday
- On 5th day you will be back to Delhi by around 2pm, if you would like to reach early or late then you may let us know, we could plan accordingly
- If you start the tour on Wednesday, then you will visit Taj Mahal on Thursday during Sunset, because Taj Mahal Remain closed on every Friday
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate