Sri Venkateswara Temple at Tirumala (Tirupati) is really significant to the Hindus from a religious point of view. … Since it is believed that Lord Vishnu turned Himself into stone in order to help mankind in the Dark Age, devotees often experience a state of bliss after visiting the temple.
- Accommodation as shown under hotel section
- All toll, parking fee, driver bata & fuel cost.
- Meal plan – CP (Room + Breakfast)
- All transfers and sightseeing by Vehicle shown before Rate
- 5% GST included
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entry fees to monuments and places of interest
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Porterage at hotels and airports, tips, insurance, laundry, liquors, wine, etc
- All items of personal nature
- Any extra cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc
- Only non AC rooms are provided in Munnar, Thekkady, Ooty, Kodaikanal and Coorg as they are hill Stations
- Ayurveda Charges
- Early Check in Charges – PLEASE NOTE STANDARD CHECK IN TIME IS 1300 HRS & CHECK OUT TIME IS 1000 HRS.